- "I wish I could offer suggestions, but I thought everything was perfect, from the booking process, the kayak training, and yoga instruction. I wouldn't change a thing!" - K.B.
- "I have been doing hot yoga consistently during the end of November and the month of December and I feel absolutely better. I feel more mobility in my body. Thank you so much for the great services that you provide! "- D.C.
- "The class was excellent! I enjoy the creativity and structure. I learn new poses and am able to challenge my practice each class. The teacher was excellent as well! Provides clear instructions and explains different variations to make you feel comfortable, yet, challenges you to focus."- K.G.
- "It was such a great experience and my first ever SUP yoga class. Christine was such an amazing instructor!"- A.M.
- "Excellent - great that all materials were provided and it gave my family a unique opportunity to spend time together doing something new.
Instructor was excellent - the instructor was knowledgeable and friendly. She walked us through the process step by step and insured we were all successful!" - D.F.
"The class was great—enough instruction provided to really jump right in and start paddle boarding without any previous experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and very friendly. Made an intimidating activity much simpler and lots of fun."- M.B.
"Excellent! Very informative and a lot of fun! I have been wanting to take a class for a while but have never been on a board before. The information at the beginning of the class was particularly useful and made me feel comfortable being able to use the board safely. The instrucor was excellent; she definitely answered all questions and provided us with tons of valuable information."- N.C.
- "We loved our Hija river tour. We would absolutely do it again if we weren't moving. Chris and Adam are so fun. Very personable, very accommodating, very knowledgeable. Made us feel like long time friends." - K.B.